Kalsarp Pooja in Kolkata : Temples in India are one of the excellent examples of amazing architectural designs. And they play a vital role to continue the rich heritage of this country. Kolkata is a place which is famous for its lively colours and ethnic values. As an outcome, you will see a number of temples in this city of delight.
The most fascinating thing to know about Kolkata is the fact that there are 33 crores of divinity in Hinduism. And you can search almost half of them here in Kolkata. Each temple of this city holds its own importance and you can go to any of them to observe the rich and divine history, out of them here few best temples in Kolkata to visit.
A land of misbelief, stories, literary geniuses and interesting temples! Kolkata is the city that has given us master storytellers like Satyajit Ray and Rabindranath Tagore. Such is the splendor of this amazing metropolitan city.
Even in this age of innovation and technology, if one thing has endured ethereal is the love for life, paintings and gods. And you shouldn’t anticipate anything less from a city that celebrates Durga Puja with such enthusiasm and passion.
Online Trimabekswar Kalsarp Pooja in Kolkata
If this archival and peculiar city has always stimulated your interest, begin your exploration by going to the museums in Kolkata. After learning about its heritage, history and art in detail, a visit of the known historical places in Kolkata is also endorsed.
Nevertheless, if you also trust in the Hindu gods, set out on a journey to go to the famous temples in Kolkata. As nothing will calm your soul like a journey to the door of the lord themselves.
Kalsarp Pooja in Kolkata is done at the holy place of Triambakeshwar and Varanasi in India.
Pandits at, Kalsarp Pooja in Kolkata, Trimbakeshwar, are performed to safeguard that you are able to do your prayers to the Almighty, do pujas or Vedic ceremonies at a date, time and place of your choice.
There are numerous types of yogs and doshas in one’s kundli and explained in Vedic Astrology. Usually, yogas are examined advantageous for a person, whereas Doshas in any horoscope plays a malefic role at his whole life span. Kaal Sarp Dosha is also one of them, which is very malefic for the native. It is also Kaal Sarp Yog. This yoga is due to the bad deeds of previous life, which one has to tolerate physically and mentally.
What is Kaal Sarp Dosha?
Kaal Sarp Dosha is a yog in one’s kundali is when one tolerates from monetary losses, physical and mental suffering and complications related to the kids. The person may not have kids or be physically paralyzed child if this yog is in his natal chart. Reduction happens in his life due to this yog. There may be conflicts of living for the person. Other than all these scenarios, Kaal Sarp is regarded badly for other state of life also. That is the cause it is the most terrified Dosha of any horoscope.
When all the planets are among Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon’s north node and the moon’s south node Kaalsarp Yoga is entrenched. Complete Kaalsarp yoga is when half of the chart is empty by the planets.
Partial Kaalsarap yog is when one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis. Before a person does any remedy for the Kaalsarp Yoga make sure that all planets are in Rahu and Ketu. Even if there are two planets outside the Rahu Ketu axis the Kaalsarp Yoga does not take place.
There are 12 kinds of Kaala Sarp Dosh :
- ANANT KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Anant Kaal Sarp Yog appears when Rahu is in the 1st House and Ketu is in the 7th House while the rest planets are on the left of this axis. This yoga is dangerous for wedding life, but good to attain finances. Native enduring from this Yog when married suffer from inferiority complex and tension.
- KULIK KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog appears in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 2nd house and Ketu is in the 8th house. This yog is very unfavourable for the native’s fitness. There is a major assumption of loss and accidents in their life. Financial affluence will be on the fall and ill reputation on the hike.
- VASUKI KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yog is in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 3rd house and Ketu is in the 9th house while the planets are on the left of rahu and Ketu axis. Native hurting from this Yog suffers from high blood pressure. Also there is inappropriate death or losses in business or finances due to the relatives.
- SHANKPAL KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Shankpal Kaal Sarp Yog is in one’s Kundli when Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu is in the 10th house. With this Yog in the horoscope, a person gets into tension at work place; have an irritating and concerned life with much need. They could be an illegal child or have an illegal child outside of their marriage.
Some More Types of Kalsarp Pooja in Kolkata
- PADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Padam Kaal Sarp Yog is when Rahu is in the 5th house and Ketu is in the 11th house. They might even face issues in getting pregnant. If they have a distressed moon in their horoscope as well, they will suffer from the influence of soul. Incurable illnesses take long to retrieve and academic hurdles are uniform. Also, their friends and family let them down usually.
- MAHAPADAM KAAL SARP DOSHA: With Rahu is in the 6th House and Ketu is in the 12th house the Mahapadam Kaal Sarp yog is in one’s Kundli. There will be many opponents in this person’s life and they will suffer from inherited diseases. Nevertheless, if this yog acts flourishingly, it can give them strength and make them a political victory.
- TAKSHAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu is in the 1st house, the Takshak Kaal Sarp yog is is in one’s horoscope. These people live in usual supposition and lose their money because of alcoholic prosperity, wrong company and gambling. Their life will be full of disputes and drama after marriage.
- KARKOTAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog is when Rahu is in the 8th house and Ketu is in the 2nd house in the horoscope. They have love for offensive components. They lose out on inherited wealth and are vulnerable to sexually transmitted disorders.
Types of Kaal Sarp Yog Puja
- SHANKACHOOD KAAL SARP DOSHA: The Shankachood Kaal Sarp Yog is when Rahu is in the 9th house and Ketu is in the 3rd house. Such people have a life with many ups and downs. They are good falsifier and favour anti-religious propensity as well as activities. They are short tempered. And they suffer from high blood pressure as well as rigidity.
- GHATAK KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 10th House and Ketu is in the 4th House, the Ghatak Kaal Sarp Yog is in a Kundli. Such people come under the scanner for lawsuit issues and are usually punished by the law for their behaviour. Nevertheless, if this yog is benefice then it can assist them get great political power.
- VISHDHAR KAAL SARP DOSHA: With Rahu in the 11th, House and Ketu is in the 5th House, this yog is in the horoscope. The Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yog makes the person hesitant and has to travel frequently. They have issues with their children and can lead an incarcerate life. They also get no aid from siblings. Nevertheless, the latter half of their life is calm.
- SHESHNAG KAAL SARP DOSHA: When Rahu is in the 12th House and Ketu is in the 6th house, the Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Yog is in the horoscope. This person is unsuitable and suffers issues with actions and defeats in all state of life. They make enemies effortlessly and suffer from health ailments.
How to travel to Trimbakeshwar
It almost takes 1 days, 10 hours, 51 minutes to travel from Kolkata to Trimbakeshwar Temple. Estimated driving distance between Kolkata and Trimbakeshwar Temple is 1743 kms.